Two dogs were miraculously revived thanks to firefighters after a house fire in Arnold, PA Saturday night.
According to fire department photographer Steven Matto, who was on scene, the dogs were found lifeless in the home. When they were taken outside, first responders began performing CPR on both animals. Eventually, the pups were brought back to life.
Matto posted a video to YouYube taken right after the dogs were revived.
The footage shows responders comforting the dogs outside the home after bringing them back. The pups are then placed on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance.
TribLive reports a man and woman who live there were not home at the time of the fire. Two children who also live there, and their conditions are unknown at this time.
Firefighters suspect the cause of the fire was a lit candle that one of the dogs likely knocked over.